Saturday, June 30, 2012

3 Months Old

Our sweet baby is 3 months old today.  What a joy she is!  Her big smiles are just delightful. 
Claire3months
One of her favorite toys is this giraffe which hangs from her gym.  She often has his leg in her hand or mouth or has yanked him down to get a better taste. : )
claire3monthsgir
This is a funny face she will make sometimes.  I wonder what she’s thinking. 
claire3monthsface
I love how she smiles big at her big sister.  I love how she notices Daddy’s voice and stares at him.  I love how she uses her whole face and body to give you a big happy smile and show her delight.  I love her unexpected and wonderful laugh.  I love when she cuddles up.  I love how much she loves to play and look at herself in a mirror.  I love how she is a constant reminder of God’s goodness.

1 comment:

e.hals said...

So precious, your Claire! Wish I could meet her. Give hugs from me!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker